By Getting-On-Board, Sep 27 2018 02:54PM
We have two information events coming up for potential trustees. The talks will cover the role of charity trustees, common misconceptions and how to find and apply for a position on a charity board.
Did you know?
* There are 100,000 vacancies for charity trustees in the UK
* Trusteeship is open to all ages, backgrounds and skill sets
* Trustees can be any level of seniority in their day job
* The level of time commitment is modest (30 hours a year)
* Most people don’t know what a trustee is or that trusteeship is open to them
* 96% of trustees said they had learned new skills and 84% said being a trustee made them happier.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a charity trustee, book your ticket now (and tell your friends!).
You can book from our events page.